Saturday 27 October 2012

Myself


I shun my friends, whom I hang out with every single day
With myself I want to be today
I shun them and towards solitude I run
I sit alone, let the real me take over and stay

I shun the fake mask, at everybody which smiles
Even though it cannot take them anymore
I shun the tongue, which addresses politely, imparts gentle talks, tells lies
It wants to abuse everyone, insult, release the furore

I shun the eyes, which glimmer with happiness
And let the tears take over instead
I shun the light, which exposes me, makes me a vulnerable mess
And weep in the lovely, seclusive darkness.

So I shun the social creature, who tries to please each and everyone
I become the 17 year old, wanting to give some time to him self
I shun the friend, the classmate, the jolly, joking person
And today, I become myself

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Go get a book published! You are too good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i could only get a dime every tym u suggested dat! :P

      Delete