Sunday 17 June 2012

Who's Better?


Yes they teased me, on and on,
They mocked me, and I was left alone,
Yes they humiliated me, caused my downfall,
But they aren’t bad people, after all!

Behind the mocking, is actually innocence hidden!
They don’t want to hurt me of course!
Is just their nature, they want to have some harmless fun,
It’s my problem, if I make I take it seriously and get hurt!

The world doesn’t revolve around me you know!
So what if others don’t know that I’m in sorrow,
Thousands of galaxies, lakhs of planets and uncountable organisms
Who am I to cry, who am I to give the tantrums!?


On the contrary, they are the ones nice,
The bad people are my “best friends”, who use me.
They don’t even help me, don’t hear my cries,
And then to make things worse, they back bitch about me,

And they want everything in return, EVERYTHING!
My tolerance, patience, help, friendship!
After a while, they also try to pull my strings.
At least the teasers have the courtesy to mock me on my face. 

The mockers help me learn, help me grow,
The necessary phases of life, to me, they show!
Difficult times are the best teachers in life,
It's because of them, that towards perfection we strive!

Hence the teasers, mockers, the shameless, are better people,
They show who they are, and are what they show,
Others have masks, they are hypocritical a little,
And real enemies are better than fake friends you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment