Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Barrier



Remember the sweet summer of may,
Remember me entering the class on college's 1st day..
How you looked and smiled at me..
And how I returned it, formally..

I Had no friends, had started anew!
Just then I found a new friend in you
V exchanged names, conversated..
Not realising that a special place in your heart, I'd created..

Sorry, I couldn't fill it, cause there's a barrier between you and me..
And the barrier is me!...

That space in your heart widened, as we got closer
We sat, talked, played together..
Maybe this took you to the euphoria, away from real
Put that smile on your lips, so jovial

Maybe in that euphoria of yours, we are soul mates
But in reality, there's nothing but closed gates
There just "we" exist
Here you and me stay..

The dream's distant from reality, cause there's a barrier between you and me
And the barrier is me



Then, honestly, I never knew this day would come
So complicated, our relationship would become!..
Never knew in your heart such feelings were seeded..
Never knew even for your breathing, I will be needed

When the 3 words "I love u" exited your lips..
It made my head swirl, my heart it did rip..
You gave me something, to me which didn't belong..
And now I feel so guilty, so bloody wrong..

Something not mine, I broke, cause there's a barrier between you and me
And the barrier is me!!..

4 comments:

  1. Dude..you are soo good at this..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave comment

    ReplyDelete