Thursday 29 March 2012

In friendship....... (apology)



Before I say this, I want you to remember..
All the times we shared, every time we were together..
That golden moments, that euphoria of ours
Which for some reason now, have gotten sour

Remember how we bumped into one another..
And then continued bumping, in the college, the canteen, the theatre..
And thus, by an "accident" began our little "tetè á teté"
Except in friendship! There are no accidents, just fate!
 
We became friends, came closer..
Thought we'll be together, forever..
Now due to fights, we have been parting
Except I'm friendship, there are no fights, just misunderstandings


Yes I know I've been terrible..
Have made mistakes, sometimes monumental
I've been a bad person, but please believe me when I say
In friendship, there are no bad persons, just bad times sway

So, I'm here, trying to oscillate our relation back to its position..
Trying to apologise, ask for redemption..
I'm here to say sorry, ask for your grace
Except in friendship, there are no sorries, just a tight hug and embrace!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely penned...:) Hope your friend forgives you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx!!! by d way i actually wrote dis poem so oders can use it! hope it helps :)\

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me of myself. I loved the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete